If you want the lightest, toughest big frame out there for that hunt of a lifetime, this is it. This pack frame will carry loads comfortably anywhere for as long as you like.
Proven afield while chasing the mountain dwelling ibex, the Marco Polo sheep of Asia, and all of the North American sheep species, the Caribou Pack is built for years of in-field work. The base frame weighs-in at under two pounds, and when combined with our ABS reinforced Super Duty hip belt makes carrying very heavy loads possible for extended hunts with no hot-spots.
At 5,000 cubic inches, the Caribou pack is ready for any multi-day wilderness adventure. The pack system incorporates an integrated rifle/bow carrier, 9 external pockets, and unbreakable Nylon buckles and is hydration bladder ready.
The result? Go far into the backcountry and come out heavy.
MADE IN THE USA
• 5,000-cubic-inch pack bag
• Super Duty ABS reinforced hip belt for maximum load-carrying capabilities
• Brushed nylon suede waterproof camo fabric
• Pack bag is quickly removable to access the Handi-pac system
• 9 external pockets for easy gear storage
• Hydration-ready for up to 3 liter water bladder
• 4 compression straps
• Fully lined with 420 denier nylon pack cloth
• Unbreakable nylon buckles
• Integrated rifle/bow carrier makes packing your weapon a breeze and folds out of the way when not in use
• Your rifle scope is protected behind the expandable hydration pocket