Are you looking for a pack system that adjusts to your style of hunting every time? Look no further than our Outfitter Combo.
This combination hunting pack offers 3,200 cubic inches of space for all of your backcountry gear, and offers the functionality of the removable Muley Fanny Pack system for short duration hunts.
The Outfitter is built on our guaranteed unbreakable Xenoy composite Kodiak frame, which features 120 pound load rating. Combine the Kodiak Frame with our unmatched belt and harness system and you have a fully functional load-carrying platform.
MADE IN THE USA
• 2,000 cubic inch Upper Utility Bag
• 1,250 cubic inch Muley Fanny
• 3,250 cubic inches of total pack space
• 7.8 lb. total pack weight
• Large zippered lid pocket for easy access
• Muley Fanny Pack features full suspension torso and sternum adjustment system with molded foam back and hip belt.
• Muley Fanny Pack features 6 pockets and main compartment for easy gear organization • Hydration bladder ready!
• Compression straps lash gear to frame and pack exterior
• Handi-pack load-carrying frame harness system included
Hunting close to camp? The Muley Fanny pack can be quickly detached and worn separately, offering 1,250 cubic inches of space for water, knives, GPS or any other on-the-fly gear choice.
1. This is a time-tested combo that combines our Kodiak frame, Muley Fanny Pack and our Upper Utility Bag into one rugged setup.
2. The Muley Fanny Pack system is a fully featured pack with full suspension system incorporated.
3. Battle-tested Xenoy composite Bighorn frame is designed to take impacts and stress that would destroy most frames.
4. Perfect for the drop camp hunter or for an extended weekend afield.
5. The ergonomic frame and suspension design allows for loads of 120lbs without having to load the frame high thanks to our Load Leveraging Factor system, so you can walk in a normal upright stance fully-loaded.
6.Handi-pack load-carrying frame harness system included for easy transport of meat and horns.