At 2,600 cubic inches, the Impala Frame Pack is the lightest, most comfortable daypack frame system made.
The perimeter Xenoy composite Rogue frame system, coupled with our fully adjustable suspension and harness system, make for a comfortable day afield, even with loads in excess of 60 pounds. The easy-to-adjust torso length suspension fits anyone from 5′- 5″ to 6’–4″ with waistline capabilities from 30″ – 48″.
Our unique suspension design creates more ventilation area on your back than any other pack on the market. The 15-ounce composite frame keeps weight to a minimum while providing the rigidity necessary for heavier loads.
Battle tested in Afghanistan by helicopter assault mountain troops; the Impala has proven to be nearly indestructible.
The bag features 9 pockets including a hydration pouch, built-in bow and rifle carrier, and zippered waist pockets to keep all your small items handy for easy access.
The new Gatekeeper Latch System makes attaching gear to you pack quick, easy and secure. Our system is designed to carry any 2″ belt capable holster for your GPS, knife, rangefinder or handgun.
• 4.4 lb total pack weight
• 2,600-cubic-inch pack system
• Lightweight 15-ounce perimeter Xenoy composite Rouge Frame
• Built-in Handi-pak bag system
• 9 pockets for easy gear storage
• Unbreakable nylon buckles
• 18″ zippered side pockets for larger gear
• Gatekeeper Latch System for easy access to holstered gear
• Easily-adjustable suspension system
• Fully adjustable wait belt from 30″ – 48″
• Integrated rifle and bow carrier
Find Your Limits by adding the removable Pelican Pack to gain an additional 1400 cubic inches of storage for extra days of clothing, gear or food.